Klang Centro Community Run - 11/10/2009



Ample parking spaces for all participants.You can park your cars at these carparks:

1. Centro Building
2. Hotel Vistana
3. Hokkien Association
4. An empty plot about 100m away from Hokkien Association
5. Or further down (in front of a new row of shoplots)

Our volunteers will direct you to these parking lots above.Please do not park your car indiscriminately especially along the narrow Jalan Batu Tiga Lama.Your cars may obstruct the running route.

All parkings are free of charge and park at your own risk.Please make sure your car is locked before you leave.

2 comments:

Life begins at 40 said...

Unpleasant encounter with rude KPAC's volunteer at Centro run's bib and t shirt collection.Unfriendly old lady kept on grumbling about how busy she was when i requested to counter check the numbers and size of t/shirt as i collect in bulk.It was quite an embarrassing moment becoz she was complaining in front of everybody as if we, runners came and begged to participate for free.

To KPAC,to make sure your 12km run successful,please get more friendly,helpful and polite volunteers such as the ALC college students.Otherwise let's the response....

Lucky said...

I want to make some complaints on the medal give away for the community run, I am the one who didn't get my medal even i am in the top ten list.I forgot to take medal when i reach the finisher line and lately when i show my card to them to redeem my medal , they all say finish, but i wonder it is the medal is not follow the category , if it is sure i can have my one even though i submit late to them , cos this was already counted early on , each category have different total numbers of medal. so if i was the in the top 10 sure i can have one . Unless there is someone taken away, and the medal have been mess up. I think this need to improve in the future. Its really make me sad even i was in the Top 10 finishers . I run so hard for it but there is no medal .. I think u need to find out for me .